Monday, February 8, 2010

stupid people.

you know, i try VERY hard to be a very good person.
I try not to think bad things,
or say mean things.
i do really well at not saying mean things, or acting mean....
but i'm not entirely innocent on the thought part, and i know that if you think it you are just as guilty as doing it and it's pretty much eating me up.

am i the only person who thinks there are terribly STUPID and MEAN people out there?
i very much dislike some people to the point that seeing their picture kind of makes me burp up a little throw up acid in the back of my throat.... i sometimes wish i had a delete button for these stupid people, and although I shouldn't judge, forgive me for the times i have these thoughts.

they usually subside and aren't as intense, but sometimes i could really use a good mean person's face to punch....
UGH!!!!!

now is one of those times....

stupid people.

3 comments:

Buy me a Barbie Doll said...

UH OH!! I think you got that trait from me....

Sweet Craftikins said...

ahhh ha ha ha! I was thinking she got it from grammy. Looks like it runs in the family!

Ashley King said...

hahaha, grammy rarely gets mad. my mom, on the other hand.... that's an entirely different story. hahaha