Tuesday, September 1, 2009

kiss me to the moon....

it's been so long since I've been able to silently stare into your beautiful eyes.... With nothing to worry about, but if we locked the front door....

It's been so long since I felt your arms wrap me tight, pulling me close enough to you for me to feel your heart beating against mine....

Tonight.... Tonight, you stopped for a moment, yet another moment I store in the back of my mind.... Tonight you pulled me close.... And I felt your heart beating. I could smell the soft of your breath.... I could feel the warmth of your skin. You sent chills over me with your kiss. It's been many days weeks since I've felt that passion. Your kisses send me to the moon.... And yet, I bet, you don't even know I'm gone....

Thank you for those few short moments you kissed me tonight. My heart still skips a beat for you, my love....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww... sooooo sweet!