Thursday, September 10, 2009

TMJ (too much Jason) ;)

So I made mention of Jason's dimples yesterday. Two on the left and one on the right.... I love to see them when he smiles....

It got me thinking.... About so many things I love about him. I love the way he looks when he fixes his hair. When I watch him get ready, it always takes me back to our wedding.... He's so handsome!

Back to his hair. Haha! He has nice thick hair. He looks great hair done, or even when he throws a hat on. When he wears his hat backwards, it reminds me of 2 different occasions. 1. When we went to Knott's scary farm.... And 2. Driving to huntington beach to eat sushi at Toshi's place (sushi restaurant) YUM!!! Both of which he wore his hat backwards.... You know, there are just some things that stick with you (I always say this).... There are sooo many things about my husband that I love and remember....

To so many more wonderful memories of you Love.... I love you with all of my heart and soul! Now hurry up and finish your online course so we can snuggle! (How did I ever get so lucky?)

No comments: