Thursday, September 10, 2009

2 of the worst feelings....

Have you ever had a migraine? Do you know what they feel like??? There are 2 feelings I absolutely haaaaate more than anything (well, everything always seems like the worst pain I've ever had when it's happening) but an upset stomach or a really bad headache or both are just the worst. Yeah... So today? Today I had both.... I've tried sleeping as much as Shark slept today, but the headache's only gotten worse.... I've gagged a few times in bed, thinking I might actually have to jump up any minute, but I didn't want to jump until I really had to puke. I hate those false alarms where you end up over the toilet feeling sick but the smell of the toilet makes you sicker, but not sick enough to throw up. And you can try to stick your finger down your throat but if you don't throw up, then now you have sore tonsils. (I don't think I've experienced "trying to make myself throw up" since I got my tonsils out last May, so I really don't know if I would get that pain or not). My mouth is super watery and I keep swallowing, hoping the urge will soon go away too.... Feeling like absolute crud and trying to take care of a 7 week baby, is the pits.... I actually have the patience for his crying, if I didn't have a headache (so I guess I really don't have the patience then, right?) Ohhh man. It's gonna be a long night....

No comments: