Thursday, May 6, 2010

watch out taylor swift.

well let me go back a bit.... taylor records music videos on my computer often!
i come on here, and there's just a new video... this is like a weekly ritual for her.... or something like that.... one was so cute and animated that i posted it on here (her imitation of Fergie and "big girls don't cry") this one was not so animated, but still made me laugh when i happen to stumble upon it randomly....

since she made this video, we decided we'd make one together....

this video was not recorded with the intent to post.....

but i've got nothin' for you guys today.
nothin' but a cheap taylor swift/dork video.... (and this was from a few weeks ago)

i wish i could be nearly as cute as Ally from "Fourth grade nothing".... but unfortunately.... i'm no where near that.... so this is just gonna have to do for now.....


i think taylor totally got embarrassed and backed out of the whole "making the video TOGETHER" part, and ended up ditching me shortly after we started....

notice the closed door in the back?
jason was taking a nap.

he woke up and asks, "is this what happens everytime i take a nap?"

ummmm..... pretty much.... ;)

4 comments:

Ally said...

OMG! How cute! Not sure which one of you are cuter and holy smokes, a shout out to me :) ...

This is adorable, I love how she pops in and out of the camera "I was left on her doorstep" ha ha!

FourthGradeNothing.com

Ms. A said...

How adorable! Next time, include Lewie!

Buy me a Barbie Doll said...

Okay, so you two......are totally stars!!! Rock stars!! Or country singer stars!!

California Keys said...

lol! How cute!!! I'm not related to her! I'm not related to her!!!! lol