Monday, May 24, 2010

cheeks.

so ya'll know I had my wisdom teeth removed on Friday.
and the stink and swelling are slowly going away....
but not without melting my headboard last night (per Jason).
and not without Lewie making the farting noise in my face, as if to tell me he was not kissing my butt.... although it was my face....

and the swelling.... just looks funny.
looks like I'm hoarding nuts in my mouth....

....like a squirrel, you perv.

so tonight i go to put Lewie's laker sweats on for bed.

jason yells, "noooooo!!!! those are his laker pants.... for tomorrow night!!!!"

i THROW the pants across the living room, dramatically, and yell back, "THEN GET ME A PAIR of sweats he CAAAAAN wear!!!!!!!"

he gets up in my face and says, "don't give me attitude!!!! i'll smack those fat cheeks of yours!!!! and NOT the ones you're sitting on either!!!"

buuuuuuurrrrrnnnnn....

11 comments:

Ms. A said...

Jason deserves a butt kicking IOU!

Marlene said...

Oh....my daughter had her wisdom teeth out a couple of months back. I feel for you. Owie.

Dr. Heckle said...

Not fun at all... I had mine out last year. I feel your pain!

TS Hendrik said...

My brother has had the worst experiences with teeth pulling, but last year he found this dentist who does remarkable work. My brother has had two teeth pulled by this guy, including one wisdom tooth, and both times he was so quick and skilled, my brother didn't even know he'd begun when he'd already finished. And very little swelling.

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! I was put out for mine, and when I came to, I was drooling rivers for several hours. My family just laughed at my misery! :)

Ashley King said...

thanks all. it really isn't too bad now!! =)

Pat Tillett said...

I tried to get you to go to my guy, he's cheap. Hard to find, but cheap...

Ashley King said...

you tried.... but you couldn't find him....

Ally said...

wisdom tooth pain sucks so badly. between that and your bruised legs, you're not doing so well mrs. king!

feel better and once you're in tip top shape get yourself some comfy sweats, every girl needs something cozy for bed :)

Ashley King said...

actually the wisdom teeth aren't hurting very much at all.... they DID hurt a little more before.... throbbing pain BUT getting my tonsils out hurt MUCH worse. i have a picture of them!!! i think i want to post the picture.... ;)

California Keys said...

Come on Jason! He wore the pants and the Lakers lost! Did he wear the pants tonight? Did you take the pants off when there were 3 seconds left in the game?