Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Minute (a week late and 2 days late)

so i was a tad bit behind on this one.... i had it typed out, but didn't post it for whatever reason.... but here it is.... this is from Ian over at "The Daily Dose of Reality." He is FANTASTIC!!!!

Photobucket
Have you ever peed in the shower/bath/pool?
shower and pool, yes, knowingly and maybe even accidentally.... bath.... not knowingly.... maybe as a super young child, but not to my knowledge. i DID however, poop in the bathtub with my sister.... she should have known then, that i wasn't a fan of hers....

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Liars


What's the story behind your blog title?
Started this after Jason and I got married.... It was the start of Our Journey.... and it was the beginning.... as the Kings.... and that's pretty much it.... not too interesting... ;)


What is your definition of success?
success is.... happiness while maintaining your health. it's being faithful and loyal and not forgetting to make time for the ones who mean the most. if you can do that.... you are pretty darn successful. and super self disciplined.

If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for?
giving people hope.... paying goodness forward.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Heehee....I wish I had thought of pooping in the tub when my sister was in there with me. ;)