tonight, while driving over to my mom and pat's, i observed some things....
and they are the following:
- people really don't like using their blinkers, and when they do, they are already changing lanes, so, um, you already kind of know that they planned on getting into your lane.... you know, since they are already HALF WAY OVER!!!!
- this new law passed here in california that you can't talk on your cell phone... you know, the whole "hands free" thing?? well apparently people don't get the concept that hands free, means that your hands are free from holding a cell phone.... as i saw countless people holding their phones in front of their faces, as if to have the people on speakerphone.... i wonder if they realize that this is still not hands free....
- picking your nose and driving must go hand in hand.... do people know that driving does not make you invisible? just because you are in your car by yourself does not mean that people cannot see you when you are at a red light, clearly scratching your brain via your nose....
- men are perverts.... at a red light, i could see the guy's left hand. it had a gold band around his ring finger.... yet, when the girl started running across the street, his head turned and his eyes followed her as she crossed.... apparently this led him to miss seeing that the light turned green.... green means go.... the car behind him honked.... which then led me to wonder what he was thinking at that moment....
maybe he was thinking,
"i wonder what's on her ipod?"
"why is her hair down and not in a ponytail? isn't she hot? maybe she lost her hair-tie."
"did she look at herself before she left the house?"
but i bet it was something more like,
"my wife is waaaay hotter than she is....."
which leads me back to my original statement.....
men are perverts.
- there are a lot of people who are hard of hearing.... because their music was loud enough for me to dance to with my windows rolled up.... which MUST mean only one thing.... they are hard of hearing....
- men who drive corvettes are normally complete idiots! either that or they are right smack dab in the middle of their mid-life crisis or three-quarter life crisis.... anyone who deems it necessary to give a thumbs-up to a fellow corvette driver is not worthy of dating.... take my word for it.... (i'll expand on this one later)
- i don't check my gas tank as often as i should.... i need to get gas.... and lewie needs diapers.... he has like 2 left. i'm not sure he's ever been so low. how did i not realize that sooner? and why was i driving when i realized this?
on an entirely different note.... GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!