but these things bug me anyway:
- people who cut you off so close that you swore they may have just clipped your car.... in fact when you park your car at home, you even check your bumper just in case....
- people who cut you off and then turn their blinker on (allowing it to flash once) just so they can say that they made the attempt. (ladies and gentlemen, this would be my husband, who then responds with "at least i made an attempt.")
- when lewie doesn't sleep through the night.
- when i FINALLY fall back asleep and then taylor walks in to my room and says in the most annoying voice you've ever heard.... "moooooom?"
- when my cereal gets soggy before i finish the bowl.
- when i tell Asia to go potty in the bushes and she acts like she's going to the dirt, but then stops on the sidewalk to poop.
- when i tell lewie to say mama and he smiles at me and gets his mouth ready to say mama, but then says "DADA!"
- when i dust the furniture and then sit down to enjoy freshly dusted furniture and it's already dusty.... wait, how did that just happen?!
- when someone asks "what can i do to help?" and then you tell them, and then they say "oh, i can't do that." or they just ignore you. then why did you ask what you could do in the first place?
- when i always have to decide where or what to eat for dinner.... can't anyone else just make this decision? doesn't like the entire world know how indecisive i am?
- other people's expectations of me.... that REALLY bugs me.... that if i don't do what they want me to do or the way they want me to do it, they get mad.... i mean, we're all guilty of this. but i just don't like when people do this to ME....
okay, so that's all for now.
on a much brighter note, it's friday. that means i have the weekend with my husband and kiddos and the days are expected to be beautiful!
jason said we could foster pups (big smiles).... but we can't keep any (and i'm okay with that).... oh and jason asked for a date night this weekend. =) that makes me REALLY happy. i love date nights with him. =)
what peeves you guys? BUT if you tell me what peeves you, you've also gotta tell me what you're looking forward to. ;)