Sunday, August 9, 2009

making the cut....

So here is 17 days post surgery.... yes, i still look pregnant.... and i was a little hesitant to post these pictures, but hey! it's a journey to getting back into shape.... notice the nice bruise on my hip area.... that was a nice WHAM! into someone's side mirror when taking little man to his 2 week check up.... luckily, my koi's face didn't stretch!!!! ;)



and here is the CUT! ick! but it's low enough that hopefully it doesn't show when i'm in a bathing suit (hopefully i'm in a bathing suit next summer)....  and jason is sitting here reading this as i type and says "if it doesn't bother your husband, what does it matter what anyone else thinks?" ha! love my hubby!!!! 

it's true how much your body "remembers" being pregnant, and just stretches the 2nd time.... you show much sooner, and, for me, i got much bigger than the first time!!! I WISH I took a picture of my bare tummy right before surgery! SO stupid of me! but anyway.... this is 3 days after those small pieces of tape were torn off, and it appears to be healing nicely.... too bad, it heals from the outside in.... so as "okay" as it may appear from the outside, it doesn't feel as nice on the inside....



will take some more pictures soon.... although, i'm not entirely sure how much progress will be made anytime soon.... this may end up backfiring and i might end up getting discouraged with how much weight i'm NOT losing.... 

until next time.... =)

No comments: