Monday, April 13, 2009

MY GOODNESS!

I love my husband!
it's amazing what REAL love does to you!
i can say it til i'm blue in the face, and until you know the feeling, you just won't get it....
i miss him in mass amounts today... just as in every day, but extra today....
i love his cuddles and kisses and just want more of those today.... 
can't wait til he comes home!!!! 
as of this weekend, we'll be all moved in to our new place.... 
well all moved OVER at least....
but it's going to be a  short stay there, so we probably won't really unpack a whole lot.....
i love the thought of our dreams and future together.
I have NEVER been so confident in up and going.... i've never thought of anything as forever.....
until Jason....

just look at that picture up there at the top of this page.... !!!!  Look at how amazing he is!!!! his smile can light up ANYONE'S world who knows him (especially mine!)  he is perfection if there is such a thing.... !!!!  

to my lovely, Lovely husband.... 
I love you!
Thank you for giving me ALLLLL of the reasons to believe in love.....
thank you for your support EVERY single day since the very first day i met you....
thank you for your hugs and kisses and for all your hard work.....
my life (now that i've had you in it) would be so very empty without you....

thank you for being you, and loving me.... for a lifetime!!!!  

all my love and kisses!
xoxoxoxo

No comments: