Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eve.

22 weeks and 2 days, but who's counting right?
wrong! 
I am getting so extremely excited these past few days!
I feel like Jason and I really need to start getting to the baby store and picking out some more stuff.... like a baby stroller!  we gotta get busy on the crib and getting it ready for baby!!!!  right now, it's just sitting in our new garage.... just being big and taking up space.  Jason (being the wonderful thoughtful person that he is) wants to fix the crib to my liking.... it will probably be a lot of hard work, and I really don't expect him to do all that, but it would be nice.... otherwise, our son is going to have this huge, girly, canopy crib.... it's annoying. i guess i don't care if it's white, it just needs the canopy side things cut down.... 

today, my plan is to sort through some junk. boil and dye eggs with the Tikster. get all the stuff to make a bomb Easter meal, and spend time with my lovely husband!!!! =)

i wish i could do more. i wish i could just run up and down the stairs and pack and load crap in the truck! i would have this apt damn near empty already. hee hee.  i want to be able to surprise Jason and help.... but like he always tells me, i can't dwell on what i can't do.... i can only do the things that i CAN do.... like attempt to cook.
ha! i got some good ideas for a great Easter dinner.... I'm really going to try to cook this meal.... i am going to bake a ham, make potato salad and baked beans!  YUM!  i got some good recipes and I want him to have a good meal.  I am a little bummed at the thought of not being able to go to church this year, but i looked up the broadcast times for Fox and it will air at 10 am and again at 9 pm. hopefully we can eat a good meal and watch what we missed at church this year. i remember i volunteered in 2007. that was when i first started attending church. i'd like to get more involved.... i am hoping to be feeling better soon, so that i can begin attending "Treasured." It's for the mom's or soon to be mommies of little newborns again.... it's a good time to get away and remember to keep your heart with your religion while raising your children.... it's kind of a great place for that peaceful heart.... I hope I do this right this time.  i look back and wonder, "what the HECK made me think i could be a mother at the age of 18?" i have NO idea!!!! you do the best you can do, but still have 10 million things you'd do differently.  instead of living with regret, you think of the things you'd have done differently, and just make an honest effort to change those things this time around.... i KNOW i complain about my pain a lot, and it wears me down, but i'm sure just as much as it wears me down, it probably wears jason down, 10 times as much always having to hear about it....  my honest effort this time?  to show him how much i appreciate everything he does do and everything he does put up with.... he has such a great amount of patience and understanding that i am forever thankful for.....

speaking of my husband, i can't wait until he gets home. he has a tax appt at 4 pm, so hopefully he'll be home in enough time to lay with me for a bit... i love him.... and miss the smell of him (even after a long hard day).... 

maybe it's just the pregnancy hormones, but just sitting here thinking about him makes my eyes all watery.... today melissa said, "i'm glad everything is working out so well for you guys." my brother in law, dustin, says, "did you ever have any doubt it would be any different?" melissa said, "no, i just didn't ever see ashley being married, let alone having another child." i said, "yeah, i didn't either, but now i can't imagine my life without him... i look back and WONDER..... 'how did i EVER believe in love before him?"  it's amazing what a perfect match can do to you and your heart.... changed every outlook i've ever had.... and allowed me to put trust into another human heart.... something i never thought i was capable of doing.... it honestly gave LOVE an entirely different meaning....

okay, maybe i'm just rambling about something that may sound super cheesy.... too bad, you don't have to read if you don't want to!  hee hee.... i love him.... PERIOD!   

well, off to begin going through more crap.... crap crap crap.... that's all i have is crap. jason says i'm a pack rat.... i'd better prove him wrong. ;) 

until my next return to the computer.....

i'm out of here for now....
off to sorting, trashing and packing i go.....
Happy Easter Eve....

No comments: