Friday, June 26, 2009

ugh, people.

oh people.
people really upset me.
they shouldn't, and a lot of the time, they don't.
but today, and last night.....
they do.
no, this has nothing to do with my husband....
just people....
it just goes back to my bullseye theory....
really no one belongs there.... in the bullseye....
or hardly anyone belongs there....
people who were there once, aren't there anymore....
slowly moved their way out, 
others, i've pushed out instantly....
it's nuts.
life is nuts.
i guess it's just life....
but still.... it's nuts....
i don't want to badmouth certain people, 
i really don't.
i just find myself so..... confused (? don't know if that's the right word).....
it just baffles me....

so maybe that's a better way to put it....
i just find myself so.... baffled....
betrayed.
let down.
lied to.
used.
used.
used.

1 comment:

Buy me a Barbie Doll said...

WOW!!! Those are pretty powerful words and thoughts. Choose wisely who you pull close and who you push away........