Monday, June 8, 2009

My amazing husband....

He never ceases to amaze me.... Never!
This weekend we took big steps towards accomplishing something we've thrown around in the air. Those who know me, know I never had any intention of getting married.... EVER! And that I never trusted anyone to be equally as committed to something as I was.... My main goal was mine and Taylors happiness.... And then Jason comes along.... Years later, from my childhood.... Handsome as can be.... And instantly amazing after our first conversation.... FINALLY, someone who is just as committed to making the dreams a reality.... Someone finally steps up to the plate to put our thoughts into action. I love that about him. That's why we work so well.... Jason always says that was one of his draws to me. My independence.... The things I had, were because I made them happen.... Didn't sit around and wait for them to come to me.... Taking steps forward sometimes can be so scary, but when you hold hands and take steps forward with someone you love (as much as I love Jason) you somehow just know that whatever happens, is going to be just fine, as long as you are by that person's side.... Everything will work itself out.... And I have the world's greatest amount of faith in US. In he and I.... I have the most faith that I've ever had before.... I love, adore and appreciate all of his hard work (even though his work drives me nuts sometimes).... It's all the minor things built into one that make me love him the way I do. Its the conversations we have with just the two of us.... It's the dreams WE dream.... Together..... It's our wants, desires, and love that make every single struggle worth it.... I don't doubt this....I can't wait until our little man is here and here healthy, and I can go back to being active and normal again.... Until then, I want to enjoy every squirm and kick (even if it is up in my ribs or feels like his foot is going to come out of my back).... I know its a life that Jason and I made together, with every intention of making a child.... Our love.... The beginning of our journey, together.... I can't wait for all our days together.... I wish I could send all of my love to him.... Because that's exactly what I would do right now....
Jason Raymond King, I love you.... Adore you, admire you. I appreciate you and everything you do. I appreciate your hard work and dedication to our marriage and family together.... To many more years together of getting it right, I love you....
XOXOXOXO

No comments: