Sunday, June 28, 2009

jumper cables and a mediocre loofa....

So we all get them.... Bad days. Rough starts. Epiphanies (is that even the correct spelling for more than one epiphany?)

Whatever it is, I had all 3. Well not so much an entirely bad day, but definitely a rough start!


I don't know what exactly brings these emotions on, or my delay to get ready but sometimes.... Sometimes my morning-turned-afternoons just flat out freakin blow! So today was a rough start and I could feel it. I could feel the bad mood coming on, but couldn't tell you why. I just knew, acknowledged (but failed to accept) that today was a day where I was in desperate need of some jumper cables! Had jason had a pair around about.... Mmmm.... Say 1130 am, it probably would have made this day a whole lot easier! That's it! It was a jumper cable day. Poor jason for my lagging....


Epiphany number 2.... Brand new loofas (also spell check question number 2) also freakin stink! They are too hard and almost uncomfortable and quite often their hanging strings are too short. Maybe these are just the cheapy target ones. They're still annoying none-the-less. Is it weird that I want jason to "break in my loofa" before I step in and use it? Conclusion: a mediocre loofa is much more fantastic than a brand new one. I must find a way, a quick way, to break in a new loofa, other than jason scrubbing his behind 1273 times.


Anyway, my mind is still going a million thoughts per second, but then again it always is. So for now, I'm turning out the lights in my big ol noggin, and letting my head hit the pillow I pray to share with jason for all the rest of my days....

Good night! Xoxo

No comments: