Monday, June 8, 2009

"jumbo pack"

Okay, so going off on a tangent about how amazing my husband is, I totally forgot something he did yesterday that was such a jason thing to do.... Made me smile, laugh, got me out of a bad mood, and fall in love with him all over again....

So he went grocery shopping while I was going to shower up for church. He comes home while I'm in the shower with a "jumbo pack" (50 pack) of diapers.... Size 1.... He says "look mama! It's a jumbo pack! We're good til he's about 2 or 3.... These are all the diapers we'll need!". Whatever triggered him to buy diapers at the grocery store is just another reason I love him the way I do.... It's those simple yet thoughtful things that he does.... Like bringing flowers home for no reason.... It's the magazines he comes home with me for something to do.... It's the hot bath with candles.... Or shaving on his days off.... Did I mention I absolutely love and adore my husband??!! Since I'm writing this from my cell phone, I'll have to add the picture a bit later.... As he set the jumbo pack of diapers on the bathroom counter "just in case I forget I am pregnant...." It's a gentle reminder that in a few weeks, our little man is going to be here.... =).

I can't wait....

No comments: