Tuesday, June 23, 2009

jason and ashley plus 2....

So jason and I watched the episode of jon and kate plus 8 last night when they announced their separation and divorce. Jason is sooo freakin hilarious, and started talking about Jason and Ashley plus 2 and how he's gonna start dying his hair black and get little diamond earrings too.... It probably just doesn't sound nearly as funny as it was, but I was almost crying.... SOOO funny! =) I love him! I hate that he has to work so much! I wish he could be home more! I can't wait until I can work again and help so much more. We are trying to decide where to go on a vacation as soon as I'm better....

Duncle D is getting his tattoo today.... Almost a freakin half sleeve (is what I heard) and they are doing it all in one sitting. He's gonna get sick to his stomach! Ick! But good for him! Its something he's talked about for a long time. I'm sure its costing a pretty penny too.... Yikes!

Went to costco with gram and T this morning, and T pushed me in the wheelchair. I love that little girl, but she was ramming into peoples ankles and cutting people off and making me so nervous. I got honey some new vitamins, hopefully it'll help his knees.... I hate that they hurt him so much! Stupid knees!!!! I wish I could trade knees with him.

Little mans kicking up a storm right now. It might be the chocolate covered almonds I ate....

I wish my love was home already....

I guess its time to go finish my laundry....

Until next time....

No comments: