Thursday, July 9, 2009

dinosaur birthday.

so here was my birthday cake (the one that i ate 5 day old leftovers, and it was almost as good as the first day).... and i was VERY thankful they made a heart out of the candles rather than putting 26 candles on there.... it would have made a waxy cake.... and i don't like wax on my cake.... words cannot express how amazingly tasty this cake was!!!!



this next picture is just of everyone singing happy birthday to me.... i'm looking at T, as we are preparing to blow out the candles together (and hopefully not spray the cake with spit, as most young children do).... 

and last, just a little picture of the hubby and i.... i look MONSTROUS and he was just sleepy.... this was about 10 o clock at night and i'm begging him to take a picture with me, since we didn't take one together at the baby shower (DOH me! stuuuuupid!) how could i have forgotten? so we took on this day. yay! even if i do look like a dinosaur. hee hee....

No comments: