Tuesday, January 5, 2010

hiding behind the screen.

so, i made a youtube account today to view this video that a friend sent me. 
it was a music performance, and anyone who knows me knows i absolutely LOVE music.
so many songs represent milestones in my life.
anyway.... i didn't realize that once you have an account, you're kind of expected to put videos up there.... what kind of videos would i put up there?  surely, i can't show my face.... i'm way to shy for that. funny clips would be great, but i wouldn't want everyone to see MY idea of funny. i love to blog, but i like blogging because you see my heart without hearing my voice. or you see my heart without seeing my face.... i don't know. i'll have to think about this one for a while and let this one stew for a bit.... 
there is so much that goes on in this big head of mine, surely i've got something....
it may be nothing, but nothing is still something.
until then, i'll continue to hide behind the screen....

No comments: