Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Construction Production....

so, i've been in a bit of a slump lately, mentally....
if there isn't something to complain about, i'll find something to complain about....
you say it's purple, i'll say it's turquoise....
that's just how i've been....
and i don't want to be.
and i don't mean to be, but my goodness, if i'm going to be miserable, i'm dragging everyone down with me.... 
subconsciously, of course.
NEVER would i do that intentionally....
and that's the truth....
so i've been sitting here thinking about what i can change to make my life better.
well i DON'T want to, nor will i ever, change my husband. 
i DON'T want to change my hair (i need to let it actually grow out, because i'm quite confident my hair cut was inspired by the new jack in the box commercial.)
i DO, however, want to change my clothes. my wardrobe. oooooo that would be nice.
i WOULD love to get back into my small group that i was attending at church, and go every thursday morning again.
i want to work out nearly every single day. 
although my weight is back to normal, i still feel like my stomach needs to tighten back up. 
i guess that's just where i need to start with the things that i DO want, rather than what i do not.... stating all my don't wants isn't going to get me very far.... but it sure will get me negative.... and down in the dumps.... 

so here begins the building of my productivity.... everyday, i will find something productive to do. not just something small, but maybe a few small things.... a big thing, maybe a few big things.... whatever it may be, i need to do it.... and do it consistently.... cooking more.... saving money.... all that good stuff.... =)  

many thanks to my lovely husband for just being simply amazing. ;)  LOVE THAT MAN! =)

now off to be productive.... ;)

No comments: