Friday, October 7, 2011

dysfunctions run deep....

I woke up with great intentions and an internal monologue that went something like this:

"i'm gonna make those planters my, nevermind. i'm going to hack them all down and just cut everything down.... and the yard is going to look so clean and nice! YESSSSS!"

and then I get started. I mow and edge the grass.... I pulled the trashcan out and started cutting the rose bushes. But it didn't quite go as planned.

I seriously didn't have the heart to cut down the fresh, little red buds.... I felt like they were all crying to me, "please don't cut me down. i'm just a baby! i'm just starting to grow. i'm a living creature, just like you!"

so needless to say, my freakin planters look like crap, but at least i saved some little living creatures.... ugh.

my dysfunctions run pretty dang deep.

3 comments:

Buy me a Barbie Doll said...

AHHH, I know what you mean. I do that all the time to anything, except people!! You probably got it from me, minus the fact that you include people in your dysfunctions!! LOL

Ms. A said...

Oh my gosh, it's so great to see you I can't even think of a comment, other than "HELLO!!!"

Pat Tillett said...

Wow! A new blogger?

Whack 'em down at the end of the year. there shouldn't be any roses in bloom then!