Tuesday, May 5, 2009

connnnnnected!

woo hoo!
so i thought i'd give it a try to see if i could grab some internet access, and fortunately for me, today, i was able to!
I just needed to get a phone number off the internet, but thought i'd play a little catch up....
I hate not being able to get on here and ramble whenever i'd like....
so i'm still home.... resting.... i go crazy every now and again, but have been REALLY focusing and keeping my eye on the prize.... our little man.... just a few more months.... just a few more months.... 
i don't think anyone thinks i'm going to make it to 40 weeks....
i don't feeeeeeeel like my body can stretch anymore and make it any further!!!!
it's INSANE!!!!  but i'm SUPER excited and can hardly wait.
i made a big ol To-Do list today, and am already slowly checking things off of it.
feels good!
little man's about 2 and a half pounds already.... SUPER active today.....
haven't had any OUCH contractions like i had a couple weeks ago.... so that's good!
slowly getting things in order.

trying to decide my next direction....
definitely plan on going back to work asap, but would like to take some classes too....
i'll keep you posted as my plan comes along a little more detailed.

today is supposed to be beautiful weather.... it's cinco de mayo! 
i almost keep forgetting.
that doesn't really change anything for me; i never go out anyway....

jason won't be home until late tonight. =(  makes me sad.... i miss him not being home much.... he works so much, but i bet that's quite possibly why we get along so freakin well.... anyway, i love being with him as much as i can, nonetheless.... 

speaking of which.... his 5 day vacation starts on thursday, and i absolutely canNOT wait!!!! even though i'm not able to go anywhere, just lying in bed with him past 4 am will be magnificent!!!! =)  we'll see... hopefully he'll be able to get out and surf at least one or 2 of those days! i'd love for him to do the things he loves to do.... i feel like life has been so chaotic and so much focus around me.... it's kinda driving me nuts!

summer and nathan had some AMAZING maternity pictures done a few months back (which I may have already made mention about), but I'd really like to do some as well.... i don't know that i could have a photographer, other than Tuety take them, because i get so freakin stinkin camera shy.... 

speaking of maternity, my stomach is HUGE!  i kid you not, EVERY SINGLE person STILL ASKS if i'm due ANYDAY!!!! i know i probably already said that too, but pardon me, i have maternity mind.... i'm a bit forgetful!  =)  


yeah, i know; a little gay that i took pictures of myself, but no one else was home and i really wanted to capture that size.... which was on april 22.... which would have made me.... 23 weeks and 6 days.... the pictures don't even look as big as i do in real life! holy smokes!!!!

anyway.... i really need to trim my bangs! my hair grows super fast and the bangs are quite annoying at this point....
going to get a few other little tasks completed here at home before i have to pick up T a bit later this afternoon (which I LOVE by the way).... i love being able to spend time with her in the morning, and picking her up right when she gets out of school.... she loves it too, and although our drive is a long one, it's a nice one.....

yay for american idol tonight!  hopefully i'll be awake to watch it....

off to start the tasks....
off to be connnnnnected!!!! =)

No comments: